Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer School at Cambridge University

My son is finishing his last week of summer school at Cambridge University in England. He said it has been the greatest experience of his life. Unfortunately he came down with the flu and has been quarantined to his room. Apparently several of the students are sick and had to be quarantined for a few days as well....yuk! He said it probably didn't help being pushed into the river while punting but it was all in good fun. He sounds good on the phone now and seems to be recoverying well. I cant wait until he is home.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely message Wendy. I have had a few problems that I am working through, but hope to be back soon. I have had all my kids home too so that has been lovely. One daughter and her husband all the way from the US. Its amazing how being that happy takes your mind off all the other things.. :) Marilyn xoxo

    ReplyDelete